Comment bien partir la journée avec des fibres
et le chef des douchebags… Fabio Lanzoni 🙂
(extrait de l’album Derf #9: le temps des merveilles)
DERF#12 : LE TEMPLATE
ALBUM COMPLET (.rar 117 Mo)
Devinez qui se déguise
en Brigitte Bardot ?
WHEN HE’S NOT SAVING THE WORLD,
BONO ADJUSTS HIMSELF!!!
Derf’s stock for shaking your ass in 2011
MUSIC VINYL PROD
Vinyl is actually a medium known
for its resistance to the rigours
of space travel and therefore
highly appropriate to her project.
A record floating in the inky
can survive for millennia
and is regularly exchangeable
for food or oxygen when needed.
WORLD FOR REAL ?
Our team of authors present weird
and wonderful sights as
suggested by readers.
Great world pics
Commandez votre viande
It’s on !
New-york from Montreal
SCHOOL OF ROCK
rock on duda…
La culture sous toutes
ses commanditaires 😉
DERF ON BAND CAMPS
Why guys are so cool…
1. Phone Conversations are over in 30 seconds flat.
2. You know stuff about tanks.
3. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
4. You can open all your own jars.
5. Dry cleaners and hair cutters don’t rob you blind.
6. You can go to the bathroom without a support group.
7. You don’t have to learn to spell a new last name.
8. You can leave the motel bed unmade.
9. You can kill your own food.
10. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
11. Wedding plans take care of themselves.
12. If someone forgets to invite you to something, he or she can still be your friend.
13. Your underwear is $10 for a three-pack.
14. If you are 34 and single, nobody notices.
15. Everything on your face stays its original color.
16. You can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger’s seat.
17. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
18. You don’t have to clean your apartment if the meter reader is coming.
19. Car mechanics tell you the truth.
20. You can quietly watch a game with your buddy for hours without ever thinking: « He must be mad at me. »
21. Same work…more pay.
22. Gray hair and wrinkles only add character.
23. Wedding dress – $2,000. Tuxedo rental – 75 bucks.
24. You don’t mooch off other’s desserts.
25. You can drop by to see a friend without having to bring a little gift.
26. If another guy shows up at the party in the same outfit, you just might become lifelong friends.
27. Your pals can be trusted never to trap you with. « So, notice anything different? »
28. You are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
29. You don’t have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.
30. You almost never have strap problems in public.
31. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.
32. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades.
33. You don’t have to shave below your neck.
34. At least a few belches are expected and tolerated.
35. Your belly usually hides your big hips.
36. One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
37. You can « do » your nails with a pocketknife.
38. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.
39. Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 relatives, on December 24th, in 45 minutes.
CUT THE CRAP PLAYLIST
voici un site qui vous donne des compils de bon stock
sans bittorrent, sans mot de passe, sans gossage… que du bon 🙂
Hier, nous avons touché le son avec les Master In Fine
dans le cadre de la session I.
Nous sommes au camps de base.
Nous visiterons le sommet lors de la session II de la semaine prochaine.
Après ces 2 sessions, Master In Fine vous offrira son album La montagne de son